nternational Point of Sale was formed by business professionals who understand the changing needs of today's small businesses. A store used to be able to get away with having just a cash register to ring up sales. Times have changed and an old register just won't cut it. Our customers demand more accountability for their point of sales needs. Computerized cash registers have become the norm in many retail stores because they provide the following:
- 1. Detailed Inventory tracking
- 2. Customer tracking
- 3. Profit statements (how much of the money in the cash drawer is actually mine?)
- 4. Reduction in employee theft and inventory shrinkage
The end result is that the business owner saves valuable Time and Money. But the problem is that some systems cost way too much for a small business to spend. This is why International Point of Sale has come into the marketplace: To provide POS solutions at minimal cost in order to maximize the benefit to our customers.
Terms of Sale & Return Policy
- 1. Payment terms: Bank Check, Personal Check (we wait until it clears to send product), wire transfer, American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Discover
- 2. Sales tax assessed to NJ state residents at 7% or current rate. Tax is not applied to shipping.
- 3. All sales are final
- 4. International Point of Sale will not ship without payment first
- 5. Stated shipping rates on website are for regular ground shipping with UPS or FedEx
If your product is DOA (Dead On Arrival), or stops working within the manufacturer's DOA period (usually 30 days), International Point of Sale will work to make sure customer gets a replacement speedily, provided the product cannot be fixed over the phone.
- 1. International Point of Sale will not take returns of any working hardware product.
- 2. If a compelling reason is presented for return of a working hardware product is made within 30 days of purchase, we may process a return subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- 3. Any product sent to International Point of Sale without an RMA and prior approval of customer service will be refused.
- 4. All software purchases are final
- 5. Under no circumstances may registered or unregistered software be refunded.
International Point of Sale has dedicated service and support professionals always available to help you find a solution for whatever issue arises with your software and hardware.
International Point of Sale waives all legal and punitive responsibility for any damage that occurs with hardware and software products purchased from us.
Please call for wire information.
Checks can be made payable to International Point of Sale and mailed to:
International Point of Sale
555 Cedar Lane, Suite 7
Teaneck, NJ 07666
We sell all over the world!
- Western Europe: France, United Kingdom, Belgium, Germany, Holland, Denmark, Italy, Greece, Bulgaria, Spain, Portugal
- South America: Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, Bolivia, Suriname, Guyana
- Africa: Congo, South Africa, Morocco, Ethiopia, Ghana, Somalia, Eritrea, Nigeria
- Eastern Europe: Russia, Poland, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Khazakstan, Uzbekistan
More about us: International Point of Sale is a global one stop shop for all things point of sale. We specialize in point of sale and inventory solutions for small businesses including restaurants, retail, hospitality, and healthcare industries. In the Point of Sale realm, we supply custom solutions for liquor stores, convenience stores, book stores, package stores, and gift shops in the retail realm. For restaurants, we have POS solutions for quick service, quick-serve, sit down, table service, and fine dining restaurants. Our food service customers include italian restaurants, coffee shops, bars, nightclubs, pasta clubs, cake and cookie stores such as bakeries and bakery inventory solutions.
We also do healthcare. We provide mobile computers, label printing, barcode and prescription Rx printing. RFID is an emerging need in healthcare and hospitals. We sell Rx printers and prescription blanks and scripts for hospitals, doctors offices, clinics and government healthcare and medical facilities.
International Point of Sale also specializes in mobile computing, portable inventory, mobile POS, off-site receipt printing and portable point of sale.
The hardware we sell includes, barcode scanners, enterprise mobile computers, transaction terminals, keyboards, programmable keyboards, relegendable keyboards, barcode printers, industrial mobile computers, monitors, lcd monitors, touch screen monitors, touchscreen monitors, MSR, magnetic stripe readers, magnetic strip readers, RFID scanners and printers, barcode labels, thermal transfer and direct thermal labels and printers, receipt printers, thermal receipt printers, impact receipt printers, dot matrix receipt printers and validation and slip printers, touch monitors, lcd touchmonitors, vehicle mount mobile computers, cash drawers, cash tills, signature capture pads, check readers, MICR, magnetic ink check readers, magnetic ink reader/writers, mobile printers, POS terminals, customer displays, pole displays, and notebook and tablet computers and tablet PC's.
For consumables and media, we sell labels and tags with wax, resin and wax/resin.
We sell ribbons, batteries, receipt media and printheads.
We sell every manufacturer of POS, AIDC, and RFID solutions including:
3M Microtouch, APG, AQSonic, Agora Leather, Alien Technology, American Microsystems, Auto-Star, Bartec, Casio, Cherry Electronics, Cipherlab, Cognitive, Command Communcations, CradlePoint, CyberData, Datalogic, Datamax, Digital Persona, Dymo, Elo Touchsystems, Epson, GVision, Gamber Johnson, General Dynamics, Itronix, Ingenico, pcAmerica, Intuit, Quickbooks, Microsoft, HP, Hewlett-Packard, Honeywell Imaging and Mobility, Honeywell Security and insulation, Batteries, ID Tech, Intellitrack, RedBeam, Janam, LXE Loftware, Logic Controls, MMF, Magtek, Metrologic, Microsoft Dynamics, Motorola, Symbol, O'Neil, Opticon, PAR Technologies, Partner Tech, Pentax, Posiflex-USA, Pragma, Preh, Primera, Sato, Seagull Scientific, Sirit, Socket Mobile, Star Micronics, Synercard, TPG, TSC, Teklynx, Texas Instruments, ThermaMark, Sony, Synercard, TPG, Axhiom, Topaz, Toshiba TEC, Transact, Ithaca, Citizen, Intermec, Tripp-Lite, Ultimate Technologies, UTC, Unitech, Verifone, PC Charge, Wasp, WaveLink, Weigh-Tronix, ZBA, Zebra Card, Zebra, epcSolutions.